You can come and find us at community markets around the Black Isle. We always bring a full range of produce, and everything is grown or made on the croft:
- Seasonal veg: Tomatoes; Cucumbers; Lettuce; Potatoes; Carrots; Onions; Kale; Celery; Chard; Calabrese etc..
- Herbs: Thyme; Parsley; Sage; Lemonbalm; Mint; Rosemary
- Seasonal fruit: Strawberries; Raspberries; Blackcurrants; Redcurrants; Aronia Berrie; Apples
- Free range pork: Sausages; Burgers; Spare Ribs; Chops; Leg of pork
- Pestos: Basil; Rocket; Kale; Wild Garlic (locally foraged)
- Jam: Strawberry; Raspberry; Blaeberry (locally foraged)
- Chutney: Golden Beetroot; Red Chilli Jelly; Onion Marmalade; Green Tomato
- Cordial: Elderflower (locally foraged); Blackcurrant; Redcurrant
Second Saturday of the month.
Victoria Hall, Cromarty
11am - 2.30pm
First Saturday of the month
Town Hall, Fortrose
10am - 12.30pm
A big SORRY to our customers in Poolewe, Dornoch and Tain - we won't be at your summer markets in 2019, because we are using the time to build new processing facilities on the croft. We plan to return in 2020.